Shiloh Independent Chapel stands on the edge of the village, at the junction of the roads from Carmarthen and Llanybydder. It was built in 1868 and has a plain Gothic gable front in stone. A reference to the circumstances of its construction is made in the page on Sawyl Academy elsewhere on this website.
Services are fortnightly at various times. For more details, please contact the secretary, Anne Davies, tel 01558 685424 email: email@example.com.