Bethel Calvinistic Methodist Chapel is the older of Llansawel’s two chapels. It was built in 1829 and altered in 1904. It stands in the village, on the road toward Esgairdawe. The old cemetery is behind it, the one currently in use is on the opposite side of the street.
An upper-storey vestry room is reached by a flight of stairs to the right of the main building.
Services are held almost every Sunday, generally at 2pm but occasionally at 10.30am.
Please contact Betty Williams, Cilgwyn 01558 685401 for details.